Sales - Service Officer
Date posted 14.10.2016
Ref number 355239
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Not Specified|
|• Thorough knowledge of products, services policies and processes of retail banking in Mashreq Bank.
• The job holder will have to possess the following skills:
- Problem Solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
• The job holder should be a University Graduate with 2-3 years banking experience or experience in any other service industry.
• To provide MashreqBank customer’s financial services which exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering an unbiased, competent, timely and problem free service.
• Be imaginative and creative in the delivery of customer service.
• Proactively work towards satisfying the needs of the customer through REAC.
• Profile each and every customer met to understand their needs.
• Customer retention is also the SSOs responsibility.
• Improve on service levels at the branches. Take ownership of customer complaint resolution. Report indicators, set by CSQ accurately at the required frequency.
• Be a team player and contribute to achievement of goals based on the Key Performance Indicators, in the Branch. Also to support and coach new staff to make easier their assimilation in the MB family.
• Deputize for the LMM in his absence.
• Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of : products, services, processes which may either reduce cycle time or costs or enhance customer satisfaction.
• Adhere to Branch process and report deviations to the LMM, which should finally lead to an acceptable Branch Audit rating.
Key Result Areas
• Minimizing customer attrition.
• Customer acquisition through sales to walk-ins and through tracking the activities viz. Contacts to Appointments kept and Appointment kept to Sales.
• Increasing share of wallets of high risk customers to prevent an easy exit.
• Meeting with the set service standards (indicators and surveys).
• Ownership of customer complaints.
• Implementation of the CHAP – Complaint Handling and Analysis Process.
• Reduction of PIR
• Contribute towards acceptable audit rating for the Branch.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM