Director - Client Engagement
Date posted 13.10.2016
Ref number 354715
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Not Specified|
|- 8-10 years of client engagement experience in top-tier payments network/merchant and client focused functions/professional services, focused on design thinking facilitation, payments, technology, fintech
- Demonstrated capabilities in top tier client engagements at senior levels – communication, presence, and thought leadership
- Ability and mindset to work collaboratively across various Visa and Innovation functions
- Deep understanding of the payments and fintech landscape and trends using design thinking methodologies. Prior experience working with payments or commerce companies preferred.
- Payments/Merchant background preferred, with thorough understanding of Visa business and organization
- Ability to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping programs
- Strong project management skills allowing to successfully manage many projects in parallel.
- World-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage with C-level executives and drive commercial outcomes
- Fast paced individual able work on own accord but in line with VP of Innovation and Strategic partnerships direction
- Previous Entrepreneur – Have had a startup company (preferred)
- Strong Project Management skills are required.
- Managing multiples projects simultaneously is key.
- Works well under pressure and provides own direction to get the works done.
- Take full ownership of client and partner engagement for the CEMEA Innovation Center, including development of the process, success metrics and activity targets;
- Develop robust, proactive pipeline of tangible collaboration/prototyping projects with clients/partners that will drive c-level sponsorship and engagement, analysis trends from client engagement.
- Collaborate with various account and relationship managers, as well as the SFO, SNG, London and other Innovation Center Sandbox Engagement Directors to plan and deliver a consistent, global client experience
- Work with pooled and dedicated resources in collaboration with various product and businesses within Visa to build content for the Visa innovation narrative
- Develop regional employee engagement programs with the Innovation Center assets to drive employee engagement and development around our innovation agenda
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM