Date posted 13.10.2016
Ref number 354714
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in either Accounting, financial management, project management, or Internal Controls
- Minimum 8 years of experience in any function with documentary routines in corporate business
- Understanding of procurement and marketing preferred
- Project management experience and data analytics experience preferred
- Strong understanding of risks and controls
- Oracle R12
- MS Office
- Data analytical skills
- Research skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to proactively recognize and resolve problems
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Under supervision of the Controller, execute routine transactions for MENA and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Learn internal policies and procedures to be an expert for business functions.
- Manage project pipeline to track end-to-end execution of transactions in line with established policies and procedures.
- Execute high risk transactions, including but not limited to:
Value-In-Kind requests initiation, facilitation and follow up
Purchase Requisitions (PR) requests and facilitation
Suppliers and clients contracts reviews
Supplier set up in business applications
Supplier risk assessment form set up and facilitation
Registration of events in the CVENT system
Review the documents on goods/services acceptance and ensure payments in line with contract,
Suppliers’ payment reconciliation,
- Monitor transaction execution by junior personnel within the team and troubleshoot issues faced by them during transaction execution. Provide continued guidance to the team at all times on policy matters / effective and efficient transaction execution / other matters.
- Provide advisory to business functions on policies and procedures.
- Provide training for personnel on policies, procedures, processes, tools, templates. At times, coordinate with policy owners to schedule training sessions and customizing training materials to ensure relevance to local operations.
- Collaborate with other control functions (legal, controllers, compliance, sourcing) to monitor deviations from policies and procedures; participate in remediation of operational risk and compliance-related issues.
- Report all incidents of non-compliance; participate in remediation of internal audit or other compliance issues.
- Streamline internal processes to help business functions in managing their projects.
- Monitor gifts inventory.
- Participate in detective controls and projects/programs monitoring under guidance received.
- Support MENA Controller in executing various other tasks delegated to the function from time to time.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM