HR / Recruitment Manager
Date posted 13.10.2016
Ref number 353158
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Not Specified|
- Minimum of 15 years HR generalist experience. At least 5 in a senior leadership role (ideally in a multi-business, cross border environment) and 3 years as a regional HR Business Partner.
- Experience operating within a complex matrix structure.
- Culturally adaptable.
The Skills & Style
- Very strong leadership skills. Pragmatic, decisive and charismatic.
- Likely to have views and the courage to express them.
- Succinct and persuasive presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of all areas of HR, from payroll administration to Learning and Development, and from EVP to employee relations resolution.
- Energetic while calm.
To lead and develop a large team of professional HRBPs.
- To consistently focus HRBP's on supporting managers and employees.
- To lead company-wide HR operational processes through their annual cycle of activities; such as workforce planning, annual salary reviews and budgeting, ensuring that they are compliant with guidelines, policies and process.
- To partner with senior executives to resolve people issues and growth challenges.
- To ensure the roll-out of HR initiatives and programmes across a complex multi-brand, multi-country retail business.
- To ensure consistency in policy and process applications across all divisions and geographies.
- To facilitate key HR interventions and ensure that new practices are embedded.
- To tactically use data and analytics to ensure that the business makes fact-based decisions on people issues.
- To own and operate the organisation's HR Support Helpline.
- To manage and execute HR strategies, policies and processes as defined by specialist areas of HR.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM