Date posted 10.10.2016
Ref number 352142
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|Ideally you wll have a bachelor's degee in engineering (electrical or mechanical) with 10 to 15 years of experience in Transmission & Distribution industries, Strong UAE market knowledge and customer network with excellent communication and negotiation skills will be required. Adept at customer relationship management and good team player skills.Strong background on Automation and Protection solutions will be highly preferred.|
As the Area Sales Manager, you will be a part of the power grids division which is a global leader in turnkey power projects and will be based out of Dubai, UAE. The power grids division delivers solutions across the power value chain.This includes system solutions for power generation, transmission technologies, substations and distribution technologies for network management.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include;
• Leading & growing Systems sales business focusing on mix of orders and profitability of Grid Automation Local Business Unit.
• Maintaining and developing customer relationship and promoting customer understanding of Grid Automation products/services and align offering
• Ensuring positive customer experience throughout all stages of sales process.
• Deploying useful sales techniques to create added value to customer and ABB.
• Communicating proposals and contracts details in accordance to ABB strategy.
• Preparing sales plans and risk reviews using the company tools.
• Identifying and capturing new market opportunities and ensure know-how sharing.
• Embracing synergies and collaboration within ABB Business units / Divisions.
• Following sales processes and support project management activities if and when needed.
• Preparing offers ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspect including prices and trading conditions.
• Supporting customers to upgrade, maintain or replace their assets.
• Supporting customer in managing, maintaining and upgrading ABB Grid Automation installed base.
• Supporting the improvement of internal sales and management systems and processes.
• Developing qualitative documentation associated with large scale contracts and associated pricing structures and requirements.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM