Key Account Manager
Date posted 10.10.2016
Ref number 352077
|Location||Saudi Arabia - Khobar|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Economics/Marketing
* 5 years of work experience (minimum)
* 3 years of overall industry experience (minimum)
* 1 year of experience in people management and leadership
* 2 years of experience in Key Account Management (minimum)
5 years of Sales experience (minimum)
• Good ability to plan strategically and translate strategy into operational roadmaps, deploying resources efficiently while pushing for results
• Good ability to take complex decisions and be accountable, demonstrating managerial courage and taking responsibility while managing risk
• Extensive skills to integrate and coordinate resources across functions and borders, building and using networks, encouraging collaboration across borders, being open to outside input and sharing knowledge and expertise
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Arabic
Specifics for Job / Environment
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
* Profound knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools
* Good knowledge of SAP® or other ERP systems especially as it relates to reporting and analysis
• Through on going communication with Client Management, Client requirements are known as well as overall satisfaction of client with Panalpina. This is to be accomplished through regular visits and periodic performance reviews.
• To take overall development responsibility of the assigned Key Account”s and increase the share of Client business activity.
• To achieve the monthly and yearly target assigned
• To promote and sell differentiating Industry Solutions based on Panalpina’s products and Supply Chain Solutions
• To increase relationship stability by diversifying product offerings and developing multi-level contact relationships between Key Account”s and Panalpina main stakeholders.
• Understands and ensures adherence to Panalpina Quality Policies, Standards and Guidelines (according to ISO 9’001, ISO 14’001 and ISO 18’001 certification) and ensures compliance to processes and procedures set in Panalpina IMS.
• Ensures strict adherence to Panalpina Code of Conduct
• Develop and Execute Key Account Plans
• Increase share of client activitiy and profitability to achieve Key Account”s development objectives
• Build a pro-active sales approach based on the customer needs and the Unique Selling Propositions of Panalpina
• Work with Country Management to ensure full adherence of Key Account”s SOP across the organization
• Take a leading role and actively participate in Key Accounts RFI & RFQ opportunities
• Prepare RFI & RFQ Post-Mortem analysis and share with Tender Management, Products and any other relevant internal stakeholders
• Work and cooperate with relevant Corporate, Regional, Country and local. functions to secure and further increase customer satisfaction
* Build up and further improve all geographical customer relationships with the respective Key Accounts team and participate in all relevant meetings with the customer in order to position Panalpina accordingly.
* Act as a mediator between Key Accounts & Panalpina.
* Display strong leadership both externally towards Customer and internally towards Key Account Management team, Region involved and upper Management
* Engage and interact with Country MD and Regional HoMS
* Ensure full adherence to CRM process
* Address quality issue to relevant internal parties when occurring
* Ultimately responsible for and to actively participate in any implementations, in conjunction with BIM.
* Ensure the timely measurement of the agreed and committed KPI’s towards the customer prior to every customer MBR, QBR respectively. In case of major deviations, a continuous improvement process should be triggered pro-actively (addressing to operations, product or requesting a DMAIC approach, depending on the gravity of the deviation) in alignment with the Country HoMS and Country MD.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM