Contracts Senior Specialist
Date posted 13.10.2016
Ref number 353866
|Location||Saudi Arabia - Jeddah|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Not Specified|
xecute and review the contracts of the Commercial Division (after the negotiation process) through the development of the contract draft, follow-up on the required signatures, system update, generation of system reports and the communication with the concerned stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of the contracts’ data, feasibility to the concerned stakeholders and proper documentation.
· Communicate internally with Nahdi concerned divisions and externally with the suppliers regarding the preferred plus collection (pharmacists’ incentives), suppliers’ trade benefits and other collections to ensure on time benefits collection per the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Update all the commercial item bricks and item master files through system data entry to ensure the accuracy of the commercial data on the system.
· Participate/contribute in the internal and external audit process through providing all the required documents and contracts to facilitate the audit process.
· Assist in the development of the current commercial systems such as Item Master File, Base Maker, RWMS, RMS…etc to ensure the optimization of the current processes and in order to facilitate the commercial workflow.
· Act as the focal point between the Finance Division and the Buying Department through data gathering, sharing forecasts and estimates, gathering feedback and plans updates to ensure the accuracy of the back margin and benefits plans.
· Execute the Purchase Requests of the Pharmacy and Wellness team through the system data entry to ensure that the system is updated and to ensure proper documentation.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM