Date posted 17.10.2016
Ref number 357606
|Location||Saudi Arabia - Khobar|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|• Must possess a bachelor’s degree or diploma or equivalent and be computer literate.
• Must Possess a NEBOSH IGC certification or higher with minimum of 5 year experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position preferably in oil & gas sector; Technical writing will be a plus point.
• Must possess Train The Trainer certifications from a well recognized institute in
H2S Train The Trainer
Train The Trainer fall Protection
Train The Trainer Confined Space Entry
Well Cap or Well Control
First Aid Training
Root Cause Analysis
Emergency response Training
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to work different shifts and travel up to 20 - 40 % of the time.
Carry out the day to day operations of client HSE department/site representative and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to site management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
• Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
• Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
• Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
• Visit the site on daily basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
• Conduct daily pre-tour, and pre-job safety meetings and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
• Conduct weekly safety meetings, and summarize in general the safety performance over the previous week.
• Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures.
• Perform facility HSE Inspections.
• Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
• Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
• Assist in emergency response and assist in providing first aid treatment.
• Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
• Help crew members to develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
• Follow Fall Protection program, inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
• Travel to other Company/Client locations for meetings, training, inspections, etc.
• Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
• Assist site management in developing Rig up/Down Safe Operating Procedures and implementation.
• Maintain the log of preventative maintenance.
• Set up warning signs alongside work locations that special works are being carried out
• Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection etc. PTW etc.
• Additional duties as assigned by HSE/Site manager/Coordinator.
• Analyze the problems put forward, and to provide preventative methods for correcting them, and to supervise the work. Plan the following weeks safety requirements to be carried out, and record it.
• Chair, and record the minutes of the committee safety meeting every month. Report the safety activities for the period, and discuss any and all of the problems that were reported, and the corrective measures that were taken.
• Responsible for the management of the safety equipment, i.e. Fire Extinguisher, Breathing Apparatus, Escape set, H2S responder, Safety shower, Eye washing, Safety belt etc.
• Assist the Rig crew members to complete the weekly equipment safety check.
• Conduct & record H2S drills, BOP drills, Trip drills, Fire drills and record them as required.
• Responsible for the reporting of the daily, monthly and quarterly safety reports that are required.
• Supervise and manage the environmental requirements as per the proper procedures.
• Responsible in seeing to it that everyone is healthy in the crew, and to make sure that they are working in good condition.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM