Date posted 14.10.2016
Ref number 355233
|Location||Oman - Muscat|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|• 15+ years of post-graduate onsite experience.
• Associated degree in Engineering or Architecture
• Registered Membership in Origin and Local Country (Location Dependent)
To successfully lead and supervise all the various construction activities required to deliver both the main Contract and the company's Contract from Initiation to Closeout.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Ability to observe and acts accordingly to all QSE requirements as defined under Company's policies and procedures under the Integrated Management System.
• Demonstrates strong ability to develop, document and manage the Supervision Management Plan forming the basis on which to achieve the overall project objectives, including full integration data management and coordination of the contract documents and construction activities across all phases of the project in a methodical, well managed and organised manner.
• Ensure the scope of both the main Contract and Company's Contract are fully realised and that the key stakeholder expectations are identified, understood and communicated to the project team to be appropriately managed to improve stakeholder satisfaction.
• Review, monitor and report the Construction Progress and shall make recommendations to the Client and the Contractor to mitigate any risks or issues that may arise.
• Demonstrates strong ability to ensure that assigned Company project staff are of the requisite skill levels required to carry out their roles and that these are mobilised as per Company contractual obligations.
• Maintain team building skills in order to realise their full potential within a creative/innovative setting.
• Demonstrates strong ability to establish a robust Communication Plan with a formal document and records data management system so that data, documents, and records have full integrity which can be managed with appropriate traceability, preservation, access and security for all stakeholders.
• Demonstrates strong ability to identify both project and Company risks and opportunities, manage to the appropriate level to eliminate their cause, reduce impact, mitigate liability and safeguard commercial interests.
• Demonstrates strong ability to reviewing and approving all aspects under the Contractors procurement plan and their sub-contractors in addition to any sub consultants and services that may be required to deliver COMPANY services under our agreement.
• Implement procedures and manage a team to suitably review quality assurance submittals and shall monitor and inspect the Contractors works to ensure accordance with the Contract Documents and per local standards and regulations and international best practice.
• Ensure a team ethos is established to deliver Company services with the integrity, professionalism and ethical practices stipulated under Company policies.
• Robust evaluation and recommendation for Substantial Completion and Handing Over of the Works in accordance with the Project and Contract requirements. Includes handing over of all relevant data and lessons learned. with particular emphasis on Defects Liability Period obligations.
• Proactive coordination of all relevant statutory and regulatory compliance and approvals with all parties from the initiation stages of the post contract, so that project and cost schedule are not adversely affected.
• Maintaining KPI’s on timely management of changes/variations, RFIs, document reviews and invoicing receivables, etc., as per contract and Company's requirements.
• Ensure that the project construction, methodology, planning, inspection, and record documents submitted by Contractors are reviewed in accordance with project Codes, Standards and client specs.
• Ensure that all communication, both written and verbal correspondence, is timely, concise and relevant to the fullest satisfaction of relevant key stakeholders.
• Ensure formal Reports submitted to all key stakeholders (including the Client) are concise, conclusive, timely and comply with the contract and Company's corporate requirements.
• Role resides within Construction Supervision Division
• Reports to Construction Advisory Board for internal matters
• Reports to Construction Manager / Senior Operations Manager / Director of Construction Services for project matters
• Project Support: Chainman, Document Controllers, Secretaries (Data Management)
• Inspectors across disciplines (Coordination of work)
• Site Engineers / Architects / Landscape / Interior Design / Quantity Surveyors (updates & coordination)
• Onsite HSE engineers / managers, Construction Office QSE coordinator
• Assistant RE (Instructs & Coordinates) when applicable Clients, consultants, municipal authorities, contractors, and other 3rd parties.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM