Customer Support Engineer
Date posted 13.10.2016
Ref number 354227
|Location||Saudi Arabia - Riyadh|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
• CCIE required
• Requires BS/BA degree or 8 + years of experience in networking/ telecommunications industry.
• You have at least 3 years' experience troubleshooting Routing & Switching across Cisco platforms.
• Excellent Executive presentation, communication/interpersonal engagement skills.
• Fluent English language skills.
• ASR9K, CRS, Nexus, Datac Center experience is highly desired
• Strong documentation skills--to be utilized for case management, to gather knowledge, and defect management and training.
• Very strong analytical skills--will be utilized often in this position.
• Ability to drive recreates remotely. Many issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreate of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
• Tried crisis management skills, and the ability to excel under pressure.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer-interaction, written and verbal communication, assertive leadership.
• Ability to read sniffer traces
• Cisco Security product experience
What You'll Do
In this role as a High Touch Engineer, you will foster strong working partnerships with members of the Cisco Services Delivery team, key customer partners, Cisco Account/Sales team and the broader services organization, and act as the primary technical support person for incident management of critical issues at the network level.
Who You'll Work With
As a Customer Support Engineer with a focus on Route/Switch, you are the liaison between the customer and Cisco technical support. You will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
Who You Are
• You will build a client advocate reputation, and build relationships with the client's operational and engineering key partners as well as Cisco's engineering departments.
• Provide problem resolution of critical incidents focusing primarily on Severity 1 and Severity 2 cases and other severity level cases that Cisco & the client deem critical.
• Your responsibilities will include leading technical weekly case reviews with your region's client support and engineering teams.
• Lead case resolution with emphasis on high severity by coordinating right technical resources.
• Provide technical/operational input to regular reviews on activities and deliverables provided, as well as observed technical symptom trends, remediation, and other related topics.
• You will lead root cause analysis determination on technical issues within the network infrastructure and build action plans.
• You provide quick-turnaround Software referrals to address Client-identified critical issues, taking into consideration the specific relevant hardware platform, configuration, and currently implemented hardware/software features.
• Identify and lead focused technical client training in partnership with the extended Cisco team.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM