Date posted 09.10.2016
Ref number 351888
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|B.Sc. /B.E. Civil Engineering with 5-10 years of experience as a Project Engineer in a building construction company, with a minimum of 3 years in the UAE.|
Coordination of all site civil activities.
• Maintaining the project schedules.
• Materials at site are always available, plant and equipment required are available.
• Checks drawings for any discrepancies and reports the same to the Construction Manager.
• Ensure adequate number of labors are available at site to perform the work in time.
• Ensuring that the quality of materials and installation of work is in accordance with the acceptance criteria identified for the project and the Company Quality System.
• Supervision of any subcontracted work to ensure quality and completion of work in accordance with project specification.
• Review of planning and scheduling for the upcoming weeks and advising the Construction Manager / Section Head of any discrepancies to allow for changes in work load.
• Completing all necessary documentation to be included in weekly and monthly reports for the Construction Manager/Section head's review.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM