Date posted 09.10.2016
Ref number 351877
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
|As the ideal candidate, you will have a minimum of 05 years relevant experience with Degree in Electrical Engineering, Knowledge of ABB Frequency Converters, Power systems is an advantage, Structured and organized, Solution oriented, Team player, Good English communication skills.|
As the Service Engineer, you will be part of the services function for Local Business Unit (LBU) Marine and Ports. Marine and Ports provides marine systems, products and life cycle service, including spare parts to ship owners and shipyards. In addition, this business unit provides harbor and industry crane solutions, products and service, including spare parts to crane builders.
1. Responsible for the Commissioning of ABB systems and products.
• Installation supervision.
• Conduct start-up according to procedure.
• Performing required testing.
• Performing acceptance testing with presence of customer and approval societies.
2. Maintenance of the ABB systems / products:
• Performing maintenance on product / system according to ABB procedure and practice.
• Conducting training as per agreement.
• Providing recommendations.
3. Service of ABB system / products:
• Warranty call-outs.
• On-call services.
• Fault tracing.
• Technical support.
• Working and travelling outside normal working hours, weekends and national holidays is expected.
• Call outs on emergency basis must be expected.
• Service reports to be submitted after each task as per requirements.
• Time sheets completion and updating at all times.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM