Revenue Management Officer
Date posted 17.10.2016
Ref number 357688
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelors Degree|
• Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelor degree in Air transport, marketing, economics or business management.
• Years of experience: Overall 5 years of experience in airline industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revenue optimization
• Experience in: Inventory Management
Knowledge / Skills
• Other requirements (certifications and so forth): In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures especially in LCCs would be advantage.
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Revenue Management principals.
• Analytical skills
• Effective communications.
• Planning and prioritization
• Business awareness
• organizing for results
1. Analyse and maintain pricing structure and fare levels on assigned routes in the network in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of each route.
2. Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available through and fr om various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities, political/economic trends/industry developments to make pricing and scheduling decisions.
3. Analyze from data plan for peak seasons and suggest proactive tactical measures to stimulate traffic during the low seasons to maximize revenue.
4. Recommend additional flights or tactical flight cancellations based on demand on the flights and based on the cost of operations and impact on customer service with the aim to capitalize on incremental revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs
5. Recommend aircraft swaps to optimally utilize capacity of the aircraft and to align capacity with changes in demand
6. Conduct data analysis to identify passenger profile and booking behavior including no-show trends and use this information to optimize inventory allocations and to overbook flights on the assigned routes so as to maximize airline revenue while keeping the spillage costs to a minimum
7. Evaluate and provide discount levels for group bookings involving the assigned routes with the objective of revenue maximization
8. Conduct revenue integrity checks on the assigned routes to prevent loss due to seat spoilage on account of duplicate, fake and partly paid bookings
9. Conduct user testing of revenue management and pricing systems and provide requirements to develop, implement and customize solutions in accordance with flydubai business model
10. Analyse respective routes wh ere potential revenue increase can be adopted and suggest strategies.
11. Review forecast on weekly basis and adjust to ensure forecast accuracy maintained as per the departmental standards.
|Salary and Allowance|
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF JOB APPLICATION
Basic positions in the applicants list for ALL applicationsAPPLY
HIGH PRIORITY APPLICATION
TOP positions in the applicants list for ALL applications
CV delivery directly to employers' email
Highlighted profile with the badge RecommendedAPPLY WITH HIGH PRIORITY
This vacancy was marked by employer as "Verified Applications Only"
In order to Apply for the vacancies with the status "Verified Applications Only" your Profile should be verified by one of our agents.
Profile verification available only for the Premium account holdersUPGRADE TO PREMIUM